The Zinetti Difference
- In-House production of fresh pasta for entrées
- Custom recipe development
- High quality and consistent products
- Real food, real ingredients, bold flavors
- No added preservatives
- We offer innovation, flexibility and custom recipes
We Make Four Types of Pasta
- Classic: 100% Durum Wheat
- Gluten Free: Rice Flour
- Multigrain: Whole Wheat Flour, Durum Semolina, Triticale Flour, Rye Flour, Oat Flour, Flax Seeds
- Whole Grain: Durum Wheat, Whole Grain Mix (Yellow Peas, Garbanzo Beans, Pearl Barley, Oats, Golden Flaxseed, Kamut & Wheat Fiber)
Zinetti Food Products Ltd. is committed to providing our customers with safe, high quality products, in accordance with customer and regulatory requirements. This commitment is achieved through the following:
1. We have implemented an SQF 2000 quality management system; we have attained Level 3 Certification, the highest level of certification from NSF International. We are also HACCP recognized by CFIA since 2003.
2. Food safety is our priority; we have a stringent foreign material control program in place to keep our products free from any physical contamination. We have state of the art instruments such as an x-ray machine, in-line magnetic traps and metal detectors in our facility.
3. We are equipped with a microbiological laboratory which allows us to perform environmental monitoring of our production areas and equipment. Our microbiological laboratory facilitates microbial testing of our finished products and materials. This system helps us ensure our products meet specified microbial standards.
4. We consistently conduct pre-operational sanitation checks by visually inspecting every piece of equipment prior to use. Sanitation checks are enhanced with use of a Quick Swab System to capture those sanitation deficiencies the naked eye cannot see.
5. We have a system in place to ensure suppliers conformance to product quality and safety. Suppliers are required to submit letter of guarantee, certificate of analysis (COA) and results of periodic environmental monitoring (i.e. listeria test) of their production areas and equipment.